7/20/2010

Guatemala - July 19, 2010

Hey, how is the family?
Tired? Well, I'm very glad that all went very well and that you are home safe from your adventures. A puppy? That is really neat! I have no idea what a Yorkie is, (if I did, I must have forgottn) but it sounds cute. :) That is really neat, Mckady, I hope that you had a great b-day; you too, Jordan. I'm really bad this year on the letters to the birthdayers; I'm sorry, just so much to do, I hope everyone understands. Give my best wishes to Aunt Hazel and Elder Monson, my prayers are with them. Logan is getting married? To Sara Reeves? No way! Wow, lots of people are getting married. This week we are going to have another wedding and Baptism. Hugo and Carolina are such an amazing family! When you have seen for some what it takes to change, it is very humbling, it gives me hope that I can and keep in the path that is straight and narrow. I know this is the true church of our Eternal Father and His Son; the power is real, the ordinances are real. One thing I have learned here in this area is that we are the only ones that can make things happen, no one is going to keep the commandments for us and no one is going to magnify and fill our callings for us; we have to do it, accept it, take action and give all we have, then God will do his part. I hope all is well in the house and going great for you. If there is anything I can do, let me know. I love all of you and thank you for your prayers. May our Father that is in heaven ever be with you.
con amor Elder Grover