Hey! How's the GREATEST family on earth? WOW, so you are off to Yellowstone, huh? That is so cool, I hope that you take lots of pictures and tell me all about it. Be careful of bears and wolfs and crazy drivers, okay:) This is my new address:
Elder Jedidiah J. Grover
Mision Guatemala Retalhuleu
Bolevard Centenario, Zona 2, Salida a Coatepeque
Apartado Postal No. 26
Retalhuleu, Guatemala
Centro America 11001
I know it is a little longer, but they say the service is really fast and reliable, I don't know.
I'm really doing good, no worries. The work continues on and on, we have a really neat family that we are teaching, Hugo and Carolina they have a little 8 month old baby girl named Barbara. They will be getting married next week on the 23rd, and baptized the next day on the 24th. They are really amazing! I'm still with Elder Black; we are going on three changes together, which is more than any of my other companions. We are all well here, always trying to find the chosen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY McKady! How old are you now? Sorry I have not sent anything to anyone this year, I will just have to see what I can do before I come home. But also this week Happy Birthday Jordan! I don't even have to ask how old you are cuz your just old! :) No really, best of wishes to the both of you. So I will write next week; may our Lord always bless.
Con Amor Elder Grover





