So how is everything in the house? Sounds really good and busy. I'm great here, no worries, just working hard, a lot of divisions (going to other areas and working with other areas). I did get to go back to my old area and teach the family that got baptized, the son that lives far away is going to get baptized this week, and the dad is going to get the priesthood. They are so cool! But with a lot of big other things and a conference emergency in Xela (I do not like the altitude trip), the week went by fast! Oh, we had the opportunity to baptize in our area, a 17 year old boy named Milton Cabrera, a really open spirited kid. He came to church in a white shirt and tie. It made me think back to the day when I, having been a member my whole life, did not wear a tie to church :) I think I have learned why we need to now! But things have really picked up, I can't lie. I really love my new area, the members here are hard workers, the little time we do work there is is very efficient because the members want to wark hard. But I know that this is the true church of God, I know the Atonement is one of the greatest gifts we have, and I will forever be thankful for Christ, I love Him. I did get the package of shoes, I don't remember if I told you that, but it got here and I was surprised at the tricky packaging! for Mothers Day, I will callthe house first, and maybe you can call back or something. But just to be safe, our number is 011 502 5523 7461; so I think I will try first, and we will play it by ear. Say happy late birthday to Justin, and happy birthday to Paige. The rain has started (hard), and all is good here in Mazatenango. I love you all, and look forward to talking to you Sunday!
con amor Elder Grover





