¡hola! ¿como estan?
Hey, it was great to hear from you all! But what is this thinking that I'm down and sick business? It must have been the phone. I said that I have been a little sick, but that's the mission, if I did not ever have sickness, I would wonder what was wrong :) But I'm great, just remember that I'm loving the mission and trying to help the people that God sent me here to help. I'm so happy, sometimes an overwhelmed happy but the Lord is always there. So I can't remember if I told you or not, but we had three baptisms last Saturday. It was a neat experience teaching the little kids, Ericka, Johana, and Daniel. Now we are working with their other family members. Oh, another blessing and very spiritual experience is the family Lopez Majia, they have a son that is living in a college thing and he did not get baptized with the rest of the family, but he asked if I could go and perform the ordnance for him. It was just a very good experience! I don't have a big vocab any more :) Like I told Jordan, in life there is always an opposite (Gods Plan) good and bad, night and day, so in the mission it is the same. If you want to know that you have good times, you have to pass through bad times. I know that God has and is blessing me beyond anything I have expected. I know I'm passing through good times. I hope that it is the same with you all. May God be with you all!
con amor Elder Grover





