4/30/2010

Guatemala - April 26, 2010

Good afternoon,
How is the most amazing family in the world? It sounds like everything is just cruising into summer calidad, thanks for telling me Jordan got a job; I have not forgotten that in my prayers (God answers Prayers!). Now maybe I should start asking that he would find the right one!... JK that's between him and the Lord. But really, I'm so happy to hear that all of you are Great. This week has been Crazy! So much to do, I just want to get frustrated sometimes, but I can't because I know the Lord doesn't like it - he always has the answers, we just have to have the faith to receive it. But the highlight that I want to share with you all is that last week I had the opportunity to go back to Bilbao and baptize the family Lopes Mejia. It was an awesome experience, I can't explain the joy that filled my heart, and I will never forget the smiles of each one after - they were glowing! I can't really explain it, but I will try sending pictures. The Lord blesses us right when we need it. I testify that He lives, this is His work, and I am so grateful that he has called me to do a little part. I love you all, may God bless you all with his many blessings. Until next week,
Con Amor Elder Grover