Hey Mom and family,
It sounds like everything is going great at home, just busy and that's the way life will be. But wow, lots of mission news, that is awesome! So I just have one question for Jesse, do you have to go to the full year of college? That's great that you received that call, the fiances will help you a lot, even in the mission. The Lord is aware of our needs, I have all my confidence in Him. Tell Dad to take it slow! He has two things working, time and truth, you will heal - but it takes time! :) I know God is with you all, He is everything to life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM FELIZ CUMPLIAÑOS! How did your birthday go Mom? What did you do, did Amber give you the special hug she was suppose to? I hope that everything is great with you, and I pray you are happy. Remember always that I'm here to help in whatever I can do okay? So, a little about the week, it was amazing, the Lord blessed us! Sandy was baptized Saturday and confirmed Sunday. She shows so much faith in the Lord. Oh, and she wishes you happy birthday tambien Mom. The baptism was a very neat experience. We will also be preparing the family Lopez Majia for the 24th of April. You should watch the testaments - the spirit is so strong. We watched that with the family, and everyone was in tears. One of the things or times I'll never forget. Today is changes, and I am moving to another area, but staying in Mazatenango and my companion is going to Totonicapan or Momostenango, we just say momos for the two. He is a little shocked, and we know we have a lot of work to prepare the things for the other Elders. But I'm so happy, this is God's work, I have no doubt that He guides it and He knows all. I humbly testify of him, and I say it in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. I love you all, always always remember to put Christ in first place, and we will be put first also.
Con amor, Elder Grover





