4/30/2010

Guatemala - April 19, 2010

Hey, it sounds like everyone is doing good; everything is just going fast and the days fill up, but always remember the things spiritual, they are so important and we can't go without them. We had a conference with President, and we learned the importance of study; I know with the summer coming in it is going to be hard to remember the Book of Mormon and prayer and family home evening (hard as personal but harder as a FAMILY), so I just want to promise each one of you that God is watching and will bless the faithful and diligent. I'm great; a lot better in health, but a lot less in time. I love my new area, it is called Las Flores; it is still in Mazatenago so I just moved across town. We had a baptism last week and we are teaching a really cool family; half of them are menos (active), but they came to church and really want to progress. It is a really amazing experience to teach families. My companion is Elder Black from Ogden, we are happy to be companions; we never thought it would happen but here we are, we have been in the same zone for like 4 or 5 changes. Sorry that I have not been writing much, I just haven't gotten any faster and I have less time. But I'm so happy that all is well with you at home, and always remember that I'm here to help. May God bless and take care.
Con Amor Elder Grover

if you have any more ?s don't be afraid to ask i will try hard to respond:)