Como Estan? I'm great; my new area is awesome! I had to talk in church yesterday, and I got a little nervous. Our barrio - ward - is about the same size as ours at home, and has 7 missionaries in the field. The area is called Bilbao, and it is part of the Mazatenango zone and stake. My new companion is Elder Cloward from Rexburg Idaho. He has the same time in the field as Elder Marshall (the Elder I trained). He has had a bit of a rough start, so we are going to make things better. The first thing is looking for a new house, I hope we can find one today, we will see. We have also seen the tender mercies of the Lord. We are teaching a youth of 12 years, he has been goint to church for a year. He has been studying and has a testimony stronger than most, but his mom never has given the authorization to be baptized. The Lord worked heavy on her after much prayer, and yesterday afternoon she finally gave in, so we are going to have a baptism on Saturday, and we are really exited. So the work is going great and I'm happy; the change is really big, but I will get the hang of things, I'm sure. So lots of snow, huh? That is great, just stay warm OK? If I could send some heat to you all, I would. Tell Tamra thanks for the Email, and tell her that I will try to get a letter out today. I feel bad, I just have not had time to do much lately. The life of a missionary just seems to speed up, and does not slow down. I thank you for your prayers and concerns and all the blessings you all have brought into my life. I pray that our God will be with all of you today and forever!
con amor, Elder Grover





