Hey familia, so how is the holiday going for you all? Lots of snow huh? That is a big contrast, we are just frying here! So the past week has been a really busy week. There are a lot of people sick or injured here in my area, and we are the only ones able to give blessings. A sister in the ward miscarried just one month before her due date, so we have been busy helping her out. The people here have such strong faith, I'm learning so much from them. But also, me and my companion are learning and working great together - up until today, it looks like I'm getting shipped out to Mazatenango tomorrow really early in the morning. It is going to be so hard, this little area has become my home. I hope the blessings of the Lord will fall upon them, but I know that it has to come through FAITH. I am learning so much about real faith (Moroni 7:33) the powers of God are here on the earth and we can see very amazing, special things through the gift of faith. So I will write next week from my new area and tell you all how the trip went and all the info. Before I forget again, I need to ask forgiveness from Dad... Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry that I'm so late, I just have not looked at a calender in more than two weeks! I hope it went good for you and that your happy and healthy! So thank you for your prayers and love, they are ever so much needed and accepted. I know that this is God's work, and that he has this work for us to do (each calling) it is all the same in the eyes of God. Are you all looking for missionary opportunities? I know this is the true church of the Son of God, and I say it in el nombre de Jesucristo amen. I'm fine, no worries! May God be with you all!
con amor, Elder Grover





