10/27/2009

Guatemala - October 26, 2009

Hello family! It sounds like you had a good and bad week, we had an interesting one too. But, I'm glad that you are all safe, and I pray that you all will be so careful with the sickness and always pray for the divine protection and health from God, he will be with you and hear you. So we had three baptisms this week, it was a neat experience. I will try to send photos sometime, but we had changes and my companion is going to Momostenango, and tomorrow I will go to Xela to get my new companion :) I'm exited, but that means a lot more responsibility, I will let you know how it all goes next week. So felice cumpliaƱos a ti! Jade! 15 years old wait 16! Are you driving? Man, I'm sorry the time is all meshed together, but I wish you a Happy Birthday! Don't worry about the race OK? You have next year, and it will drive you to be better, in the hard times is when we grow the most and the Lord knows that, we just have to push though, alright? You'll be alright. It works to focus on the positive, believe me. I hope that you all are OK and happy. Remember the every day little things: prayer, scripture study, prayer, family home evening, prayer, church callings, prayer, and the keeping the commandments - it is an everyday battle, but we need to do it to show our faith and love in the Lord. I love you all, take care, until next week! con amor Elder Grover