10/19/2009

Guatemala - October 19, 2009

Hey, a lot going on huh? That is really good to hear about Jade and Jesse doing well in sports. Don't get discouraged about the deer, I was going to ask for jerky but... no; the thing is, we pray for help to eat, and God will always provide! I promise you that if we are doing all that we can, and praying and reading scriptures and having family home evening, he will bless the active faith, I know it. We are good here, we have a very busy, long week. We are going to baptize four kids this week, we are really exited and blessed. We are also teaching three other familias. The hardest thing right now is the heat, I think I'm sweating gallons a day - you gotta love Guatemala! I hope that you all are OK and happy, please take very good care of yourselves, remember prayer, priesthood blessings and faith. If there is anything I can do, let me know. I can't do much, but remember God can! This is His church and we are His children, He lives and His son is Christ, the Savior of the world, in His name I testify, amen. I Love you with all my heart, God bless you!
con amor, Elder Grover