Hey how is the family? So, you had the B-day fiesta for Stetson, huh? The school year is just rolling by and sports are finishing up, finish hard and remember where the strength and help really comes from, alright! So, how is the fresh cool fall weather? :) Man ,it is really hot here, and it is not going to change much, even when the rain stops. But the work is progressing; we have received muchos bendicones ¨blessings¨ here, so thanks for your prayers and support! I know that God has shown us his mercy. We should have some baptisms and three marriages, so a lot of work, but we are so happy to have it. We found two families that are so cool. Read the story of Ammon and when the king was asleep, Ammon asked a question and the queen responded, check it out. . . the reference is Alma 18 or 19. So this is the faith that these families have in our words, maybe not to that extent, but as close as you can get to it. We just have to get them married, so that will take some time. I love this work, I'm so grateful that the Lord has blessed me to be here working in this Gran Obra. So I'm here if you need anything, and don't worry about me! Last week me and Elder Proctor weighed, and I'm right around 140, so don't worry, and remember a missionary cant lie! :) This is the work of the Lord, I solemnly testify of its importance to me and to the world. Good luck in the hunt, and in sports and school and work and everything else. May our Father in Heaven always keep you safe and strong in your testimony! I love you all! Say hi to everyone!
su hermano y hijo y amigo y misionero para siempr
Elder Grover





