8/11/2009

Arkansas - August 10, 2009

Hey, how's it going? Fair time, school starting, you can almost taste fall coming - yikes! It is alright though. Speaking of school starting, we are already fighting that here. Do you remember how much I wanted to go to school year round? Well, they actually do it here. They do get a six week break during the summer and longer breaks throughout the year, but still, how awesome is that? A lot of the parents here are anxiously awaiting the arrival of school and the stability that it brings. Arkansas is the land of miracles though. I love Arkansas, if I haven't told you that already. Here in the adventures of suburbia - I am telling you. But The Brusters that I have told you about set a date for Baptism, Sept 5. Karina who is from Honduras is amazing, she has been coming to church the last three weeks, and we are going to be meeting with her in a members home this week. This is a marvelous work and a wonder. It was ward conference yesterday, always amazing - had the stake all there. Checking on us, giving us statistics and such. The one I feel is great is that there is over 60 between the ages of 0 and 2 - wild! Elder Brady, my amazing companion, is just doing well - he is going to be senior companion alright. So great adventures. Great miracles are going to be happening here. This is a very fruitful land, although the church population here is unusually high, we are still only one half of one percent. This area is just brimming with those who are so devoted and so faithful - wonderful Christian people, they simply need that fullness. I have a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel, the power and truth of the Book of Mormon, the reality of a living redeemer, and the power of the Almighty. Keep reading Praying and Sharing the Gospel. There are a few things I might ask. One is to call Bro and Sis Seal. Another is if there is any possible way I would like to catch a session in the Temple on Saturday. And take care of y'alls selfs. Remember me in your prayers, and all of my brothers out here. Hold fast to that which is good. Serve God with all your heart, might, mind and strength. If we march to God we will find ourselves together in the end. I love you.
Yours forever,
Elder Jordan Allen Grover