Hey mom!
How did you like the subject of the e-mail? Pretty good, huh? But in my corner here in Argentina, it was pretty good this week!!!:) Good to hear that everyone is still alive in Blanding, I love Blanding! It's the best place in the whole entire world! Well, that is good that Jade is up going to school, to get some knowledge in some college, ha! I am a poet and I didn't even know it... ha, great times. But that is great that they will be able to live together, that would be cool at least for me. And does Jordan still have that big TV? That would be super awesome, do you think they will still be there next year? We will have to have a bro night! Wow, that is weird that I will hit a year this Thursday, can you believe that? Crazy!!! I know, right. So Jordan is down doing some hunting? If he gets anything, I would like a picture, oh is he using my bow? Well, if he is, tell him your welcome from Elder Grover! :) Well, all I know is that the church is coming out with a lot of things on marriage, well, the only news I hear is about the church. But don't worry too much mom, I think he is going to do the right thing and he is going to get it all done! And shoot a deer, well, he is going to see a big deer, then he is going to miss, jk, I hope not. Tell McKady that she is a Stud! That's what is important is the Gospel of Jesus Christ! And that her best friend that is out on a mission right now is loving every second of life because it is so much more worth it to be happy, and smile, and to look at everything with a smile. I am not saying that life is easy, because it is not, sometime we are going to have problems thrown into our way. We are walking and the devil really is throwing his darts and the wind and everything else at us. Sometimes we do feel like the very gates of hell are open and trying to drag us down. But the Lord suffered all that, and it is only through Him that can we be made clean, and only through Him that things can be made right. Everything we go through is going to help us to become better people. Tell her that I love her very much and that God, our father and Jesus love her as well. And mom, the same goes for you too! I love you both so much! Just look at this as a time to become strengthened as a mother and daughter, maybe you guys can start and read the Book of mormon together or read the church magazins together, but just have fun! What, football season already............... that is so crazy! I can't beleive it, missing football makes me a little sad, but that would be good for them to get better, I hope that they do good this season, you will have to keep me updated on how they do and everything! Thanks, I am glad you like my letters because I really enjoy yours also.
Bueano this last week we had a noche de hogar with the family Drago, they are recent converts that haven't come to church in a long time, like 3 weeks. But we are trying to help them, and there is a friend of one of the daughters, Araceli, she is 11 and she really liked the lessons and everything. Oh we made bombas de papa and they are really good, so there is another thing that I learned how to make that I will have to make for you when I get back because they are really good! But it went well and we watched the restoration, that is always a really good movie to watch also! Oh yeah, and it didn't rain this week, so we are all good there! We are teaching a lady named Celine! She said she doesn't come to church because her husband doesn't want her to go, but we will see how that goes. So we walked to church with some little kids that are members, and they are kind of crazy, Emi and Wia are their names. Oh, and we are helping a returned missionary that went inactive, so this should be interesting, he got home like 4 months ago!
Tomorrow we will be going to Resistencia for a multi zone conference. It should be good, all the guys that came out with me to the mission will be there but one. So we will go get some ice cream for the big one year thing. But it will be fun, my companion is excited because it is his first big get-together as a mission, so he is looking forward to seeing other missionaries. The bad news is that we have to wake up at 1 in the morning, and then we will get back like super late on Wendesday.....
but got to go. Oh, there are some pictures of me at the bus station in Goya with some members that went to see me off, and then the other is with me and my companion:) Mom, I love you, I think you are the best in the world! Have a wonderful week and know that you are the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Elder Grover
3 pictures





