Hey Mom!!!!!!!!!!
How is it going in the grand land of America? Wow, I am in Argentina? Crazy, right! I missed the fair, I'm a little sad, and tell McKady that I missed hanging out with her too. That is too bad that her pig didn't make weight, but hey, you guys can have some pork in the freezer now! That will be super awesome, bacon.... something that they really don't have here much, we have it sometimes, but it costs lots of pesos, and I don't have lots of pesos. That is so cool that McKady got 2 buckles, sounds like it was a great fair for the Grover family:) Great to hear that, and 2 of the prettiest girls in San Juan County getting the showmanship, awesome, and they won too!!!!! That is great and to hear that the lambs did good too! And that they sold well, I just hope everyone just takes the things and the time, and the experiences and cherishes them! What? Mary Kaye came to the concert......... and I wasn't there.......... what the heck. I bet it was awesome though, because she has great songs!!!!!!! Like super great songs!! Dang....... oh well, I guess the work of the Lord is better!!!! Too bad that JJ couldn't go, but that is great that Tamra was there! She really is amazing, a great girl, JJ was blessed there;) I hope dad is doing great out there in Texas with work and all! Tell him that I love him and to be safe out there on the road! So Braddock got introduced to the family tradition, the San Juan County Fair!!!!!!!!!! got to love it!:) it is the best! It sounds like everyone is leaving on missions, that is great! I hope that they are doing great and excited to come out. Maybe Sierra will get married, tell McKady I was sorry not to be there....... but there are years to come, so not to worry! But wow, crazy that the fair has come and gone... even crazier to think that I was there last year..... time is flying! And school is starting too, wow just crazy! Just think, you don't have to send off a missionary in the middle of it like yast year!! Tell everyone good job in the fair:)
So, to start on this week, so last Monday night I went to the pension of the zone leaders because at 1 in the morning we were going to go to Resistencia, for the meeting for all the zone leaders but I got to go because the family of the family of Hermana Scaddlock was going to be there, so all the people from our group got to go also. But anyways, so that night really didn't sleep at all..... but then the meeting was really great, and all the family bore their testimonies. Her two little sisters are super excited to serve missions, what a great example to serve the Lord! It ws great to hear them and to see that their testimonies were strengthened by what happened instead of making them bitter. So here is the thing, our bus didn't leave until 11 that night, and it was late, so we didn't actually leave until 12. Then, get this, so the zone leaders were all sitting together and I was by this guy, and since I am a missionary, I try to talk to everyone. Anyways he was asking me if I drank alcohol, so I tried to explain a little about the word of wisdom, but he just took out his bottle of wine and offered me some! I believe that was the first time that I have ever been offered a drink, ha! Then he showed me how you need to drink it out of a bottle, but don't worry, my zone leaders moved so I didnt have to sit by this drunk guy, ha, great little story! So after that we got to Paso at 6 and had to wake up at 6:30, and then our reunion started at 9. It was kind of long, ha, but it was good, not to worry.
Then this week there have been lots of people not keeping appointments or lying and saying they are busy or any other excuse they can think of. So we went up to this one guy to ask a question, and I was like, "how is it going?" And he said, "bad", so I said "why", then he said it was because he can only talk to Catholics. I was already mad because this guy had given us a number that didn't work, so I was kind of like, "well sorry man", in a sassy attitude. Then I was like, "I just want to ask where this one place is", so frustrating, but it is all good, life is great:) We have some great noche de hogars planned for this week and so all of it should turn out good! I hope:) That was pretty much our week, oh something sad happened, one of the less active families in our area had a son die... like a month ago he was in a crash. But we have not been able to talk to them because they always say that there are busy.
It has been really good to study in 3 Nephi when jesus is teaching the people, lots of great things that we can take and apply. He is a great teacher and oh, this morning I read about the Santa Cena, great things! The Lord loves us, that is one thing I have learned, that he loves us and wants the best for us:)
Guess what? I bought some peanut butter today:) Peanut butter and jelly time!!! It is really hard to find here!!! Por eso, estoy muy animado!!!!!!!!!! Wow, everyone will be starting school, that is crazy! Tell everyone good luck! I want to leave you with my testimony, that I know that this church is true, the things it teaches us will make us better people, and lead us and guid us to the path that we need to follow!! God is our Heavanly Father, His son Jesus Christ, is our savior, and only through Him can we be saved! Life is hard.... but the climb is building us to the people we need to become! The Book of Mormon is the Word of God, and we will be blessed if we read it every day! Mom, I love you, more than you will ever know! Thanks for all the things you have done for me! Tell everyone that I love them and their love and support tambien!:) Have a wonderful week, love you all!:)
Love Elder Grover
P.S. Family home evenings are awesome! Just a little reminder:) love you:)





