Hey Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!
I missed the trip too... don't worry, in a year and a little more I will go on a trip with you guys and it is going to be the best one ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, where was Jordan? What is he up too? I haven't heard anything about him. I love seeing new places, it is the best, I wish I could travel more to see more of Argentina, or at least go on a hike or something like that!! That would be nice, wait, I walk all day every day... so I guess I do hike. Work and the normal things are ok. Mom, just find the little things that make you happy and smile at everything and all will be good. What, 4 weeks till the wedding... that is so crazy, I can't beleive that, it blows my mind. What are all the plans? So crazy. It gets pretty cold here at night and gets dark at like 6, it is the worst because when it is dark that means night and night means sleep but it is only 6, but it is good! I try to look at the good, it is way better than the bad and that is a fact! Thanks for all the love and support, I love you guys so much!
So this week I did divisions with Elder Goodwin, he wrestled 5A and took 2nd his junior year, or something like that. It was great because we get along and it was fun, he is super exciting like, he has a lot of energy. He goes home in like 2 months, but it was good. Funny story we had while teaching, so funny, so we were sitting teaching this family and she started to make this banana smoothie. She turns the blender on and like a big, big family of cockroaches came out of the motor thing and my companion was like, "move Elder, they're going to get you", because it was right in front of me. So I started just flicking them while sitting at the table and the guy we were teaching just wips them of the table then finished the smoothie. It was good by the way, ha, it was fun!
Another funny story, so we were contacting and we contact this house and the guy was drunk. So I had a Book of Mormon in my hand, and we were telling him what we beleive in and he said that he is from The Army of God Church, he said it is exactly like ours just with a different name. He showed us their bible, and it is basically the Book of Mormon but with a different cover and different drawings on it ... ha it was great!
Well, we don't have much time today because we where talking to the owner of our pension. But just know that I love you so much and hope that this week is wonderful. Always remember we are an eternal family, love you mom!
Love Elder Grover
Oh, we are preparing to baptize Jesus this weekend:) it is going to be amazing! He is great, so exciting! I will tell you next week how it is goes. Love you mom! Have a wonderful week!!





