Hey mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, Sacramento temple! That looks so beautiful, thanks so much for the photo, it looks great! Remember to send me photos of the trip you are on, just know I'm there with you all, not really, but yeah. Memorial Day, what a wonderful holiday, very wonderful to take a day and remember the ones in our past and those who have served our country. I've got to tell you, I am very American now! Very pro, well let's just say I love it very much, in America we are very blessed! So today is Tuesday, and I am writing today because yesterday here was the 25 de Mayo (it is their Independence Day). They don't rally do anything, all they had was a day off of work and school, nothing like the 4th! Oh wells, we worked anyway, but it was great. It is so crazy that the cruise was a year ago, and McKady will be a senior, wow that is even weirder! Zach is going to middle school, all of this is just blowing my mind away, it is so crazy, crazy to think.
But it is wonderful to hear all is well. I was on divisions with my zone leader this last week and he served in California for 3 transfers before he came to Argentina, Carlsbad I think. He said it is a little different than here, but it is good. I have learned that the people here are kind of prideful . . . so remember how I said that Corrients is the only providence that doesn't have a stake in Argentina? So we were talking to a member and she was telling us how it was the Republic of Corrients, and that they should be apart from Argentina and all this stuff. . . kind of hard. . . but it is all good.
Oh, another funny story, I was with my zone leader and we were contacting in his area and we talked to this lady with a super nice house, and she was like, "yeah, come in, you can talk to my brother." Yeah, we were super confused, but it turns out he was the owner of my apartment! He has like a hole thing in his throat and so it was super hard to talk to him, but he was a great, great guy. He gave me this juice that was, well let's just say interesting. Oh yeah, and another cool thing, you can buy cow tongue anywhere if you ever wanted. My companion didn't want to buy one with me, oh wells!
So our investigator, Jesus Ayala, was mad we changed his baptism date because he needs to come to church one more time, but he didn't so we had a change it again. But he is a good guy, he tries talking English but its like, "I understand your Spanish but not your English," it is fun though. Then our other investigator, I don't know what happened to her, we are going to talk to her tonight to see what's up.
This week we did a lot of study on pride and obedience, it was really good, and things we all can work on. Then, a scripture in Ether 12:27, wow, great; God gives us weaknesses to humble us, then he will make us strong, we just need to put our faith in him.
How is everyone doing? Oh, and tell dad and McKady that I got their letters, tell them thanks and that I will be sending one in the following week or so, something like that. But life here is good, oh, just remembered something totally random, we should go to Zion's National Park when I get home, from my zone leaders' pictures it looks very beautiful. That is always nice to see other missionaries' families, but I have the best, they can't even compete!
Well, got to go,but I want you guys to know I love you. Mom, I love you with all my heart, more than anything in the world! Also tell everyone I love them. I know this is the true church, and that Jesus is the Christ. Love you all and have a wonderful week!
Love, Elder Grover





