5/03/2014

Ohio - April 21, 2014

Good Morning Family!

So we will have another missionary going down to the southern Spanish countries, huh :) that is super cool! I bet you are super stoked about that, right Mom! That is where the Lord wants him to be, and the things he will go through in that place of the world is exactly what he needs to prepare him for the rest of his life as a faithful member of the church and more importantly, a righteous father in this dwindling world in regard to family values.  That is one thing I have learned about my Mission, yes I have been the Lords hands at many times in blessing the lives of others, but in the harder times, and in the things I have experienced, the Lord has used that time to shape and prepare me for the times to come. Like the conference talk, I don't remember who's exactly, the one that talked about the young tree in the open field having to grow strong in the winds, and because of that, it was more prepared for the whirl winds to come. Life is never going to get easier, for we can not grow when we are in our comfort zone, so we've just got to go out and do our best and the Lord will use us to accomplish what we agreed to do before we came here. Anyways, it is good to hear that good old Blanding is still shipping out the missionaries. I know it's not the easiest place to live, but thank you for keeping us there, because man, seeing the world,  it would have been a lot harder to be strong in the gospel. Yes, I did get the package, as well as Candice's. And thank you for the surprises in the eggs, no better gift can be given than one's testimony, and all of yours have deeply impacted my live! God lives and loves us, for if not he would not have suffered His perfect son to suffer and die for us! Love you Much, Love you Mom! stay close to the Lord!

Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover