4/15/2014

Ohio - April 14, 2014

How is everything in Blanding? 
Sorry I am writing later today, a member here took us out fishing today! That made Elder Ziegler happy, all he has been talking about lately is Fishing. Well, I didn't fish, I didn't really want to get license, so yeah, also I would have needed a number I don't have memorized:) He caught couple fish, but over all it was the usual, any time I am around not very many fish are caught, but it was fun anyway. I was the one going around taking pictures, so I had the most fun anyway! It's been nice and warm this last week, it clouded up today and will continue tomorrow, but for the most part the weather has been quite nice. We have gotten more rain than I would like, but I guess it's a blessing to have, it at least for the people here they don't know how blessed they are. Yep, Easter is coming up, and yeah they are normal out here, which I guess is a  blessing to still be in the US! Do you think Jens will go out of the states though? Well, I guess you will probably know before I hear from you again. But yeah, lots of fun stuff, I am excited to hear where he goes! Thanks for all the support you give me, it really helps out:) Love you Mom! and have a great week! 
Love Elder Grover