10/23/2013

Indiana - October 14, 2013

Dear Mom, 
It sounds like a lot has been going on lately! Man, I remember how the last of things go! But guess what, then you get to move on and do bigger and better things, right? And don't worry Mom, Jens may be your last boy to grow up, but you've got a lot of little Grover's with different last names that you will be able to go and watch! And you know what, it won't be near as stressful as watching us, Right? But yeah, I know what you mean, if you remember me, I'm not a real huge fan of change.  But if I learn one thing from being on a Mission, it is that everything changes, and really you can't do anything about it! I guess on that note, Transfers are tomorrow, and well, I guess they thought me and Elder Channell have spent enough time together, I'm getting shipped out! If it is anything like last time I won't go very far! But I didn't realize it was going to be so hard to leave.  I really have been able to find some of my long lost family here, I'm going to miss them! And with that, I guess you should know that I will have to come back out, me and Elder Channell are supposed to come back for the Harsh's Girl, Brianna's, Baptism! This interesting little place has grown on me, haha! No, I'll restate that, the people in this interesting place have grown on me!

I guess on to the week, we had another really great Baptism, Sister Jordan's Testimony is so strong, she was able to take on her fears and follow the savior's example and enter the water! Another very spiritual experience! And I really believe this act is will be the start of a whole bunch of their family who will also come to know the truth! Then just last night we set a baptismal date with brother Harsh's Mom for the 13 of November! So yeah, the work here in Connersville is Booming!  I guess I did my part and don't get to be here for the rest of it! But the joy that came from here will always be with me! I'm Glad to Hear Lucy didn't Slow down! That wouldn't be like her right, she is just so awesome, I love that little Girl! I sure am Grateful for my wonderful family at home and the support you all give me.  I know that's how I have the strength to make it day to day! Keep the Faith, Love you Mom!

Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover


PS What's your guess where I will be headed? You know how it is, I have no idea where I will be!