9/10/2013

Indiana - September 9, 2013

Mom!!!
You know me, I don't ever get in accidents, 100% safe all the time!  So I guess with all the new missionaries out and about there are more getting hurt, huh. Funny, missionaries don't get updated on news stuff about other missionaries very often, just occasionally about how many total missionaries are out, every now and then at big meetings, which are not all the time.  Other than that, we run the work in our own areas and we don't know really anything outside of our District in specifics. The work is increasing, that's for sure, for each little area, it is awesome.  Connersville has a lot of potential baptisms in the next little while. It is pretty crazy for the weeks and weeks of nothing happening, but if we are going to not just die off after these baptisms, we better step up in finding more people to teach! Me and Elder Channell are most definitely not very good in that spectrum. Sometimes I wonder how they trust us, we are probably the funniest missionaries out here! But I guess that's not a bad thing either, it may be what some specific people need!  It sounds like things are staying nice and busy back at home, I love hearing how everyone is doing! As a Missionary and teaching how the gospel will bless families, I can't help but think how blessed I am to have been blessed with such a wonderful family that is strong in the gospel. Always be thankful and stay strong, you don't know how much that can influence everyone around you! Remember to tell them all how much I love each and every one of them and all of you that read this. Love you Mom. 

Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover