What up family!!!!
Thanks for the package, it was great! I love the t-shirt, it fits great! And the fruit snacks are da bomb!!!!
That's awesome to hear that Jade will be getting his call! I am super stoked for him, maybe he will be called to the Sacramento Mission, it is the best in the world, ha-ha! No I am going to stick with India.
We had a baptism this Wednesday of Christian Nybo; we are happy for that and hope all goes well with him! We have had an increase in our teaching pool, and have hope for all of them. We had a crazy day at church: #1 - 5 Investigators, but lots of them believe differently than us on homosexual relations and so they were discussing that. Some of them believe that God's ways will change and soon people of the same sex can be sealed in the temple, gross right? It was a part member family that just moved here. Anyway, a recent returned member who had been excommunicated, and was just re-baptized, spoke up and told it how it was. It was cool, remind me to tell you about it in full detail sometime. I am grateful for the knowledge that God has given us from the beginning of time on the sanctity of marriage, and for true prophets and apostles, and members in the church that stand strong in the gospel.
Love Elder Grover





