Dear Family!
So we had transfers and I am staying with Elder George. We are excited, we have been seeing baptisms and lots of people come unto Christ, so we are happy. We had a baptism last week of Jordan Moore and we have another one in two weeks, his name is Christian Nybo; we are reactivating his mom, he is only 9, but really cool. Things are going good here, it is crazy lots of my mission buddies are going home this week, and the sisters from my district in the MTC will all be going home, it makes me feel like the time is going by too fast! Elder George will be going home after this transfer, so I hope I don't get trunky, haha! That is the goal for the transfer, stay focused, haha. Don't worry, I will :). We got to go to the temple today which is always a neat experience.
So Jade will be serving in India :) that is my guess. He is a hard working kid, so it will be good for him. I know mom, you want all your kids to go in the states; you got me to stay here, but I think Jade is going out of the states, haha :)
Everyone keep your head up! Keep working hard, the blessings will continue to come and God will bless you, his plan is so incredible!
Love Elder Grover





