9/20/2012

California - September 10, 2012

Dear Family!!!!!! 

How are you? It is good to hear all that is going well back in B-Town with football new babies on the way.  I thought that I would go my whole mission without any new additions, but there will be 3 new ones, that is super crazy. Jade could be gone on his mission by the time I get back, which would be sad that I wouldn't be able to see him, but it would be awesome to have him go out and do the greatest thing in the world. Probably spanish speaking right, haha? Or maybe he will go to India or something like that, but it is cool either way. Jade, know that now satan is going to try to stop you from going, but just resist him; go to deseretbook and buy a mini Preach My Gospel, yeah a mini, and it is only 4$, they rock, haha! I got one and I love it! We should be having a baptism this Tuesday if all goes well. We hope that all goes well and all those involved can get work off, we should find out today, but if not he will be baptized this weeekend, so no worries. Can you believe that this is week six of the transfer? Yeah, how crazy! We will have transfers this coming week, how crazy is that?
 
I love you all and wish you the best!
Love Elder Grover