Yes, we do have transfers this week, and a change is happening. I am sad to be leaving East Sac, but I am excited to go down to Stockton. Elder Flores, my trainer, will be my district leader, and I will be with my first non-native spanish speaker; he has been out under a year, so I am way excited to learn and progress. This will be his first transfer as senior, he was actually companions with Elder Flores before I was. Elder Lopez is being made zone leader, so my area will have two new missionaries. We currently have two progressing families, which means I could be coming up here again for baptisms. They are the best people ever, I love them. I love Del Norte, I will miss it a lot, but God has plans for me elsewhere in Stockton, it will be good. That's really all the news I have, I did eat dinner on Sunday with the Byrds; yeah, Jeff Byrd and his family, it was awesome! He made Navajo tacos. Small world huh? Haha, yeah. Keep me informed on all the activities you will be having. I am so proud of all of you, you are the best family ever!!!!
Love Elder Jesse Grover





