Dear FAMILY!!!!
Stockton is growing on me, it's nice here! It is still different, but it's getting better and me and my companion are getting along. Elder Nicholls is from North Carolina, he has been out 2 transfers longer than me, his Spanish is really good! He was originally called to Mexico, but his call was changed due to medical things 'cause they couldn't get his medication to Mexico, so he is here now, interesting huh? He is a good, hard worker and has good Spanish, and we are working hard. We had ZERO investigators when the transfer started; we have seven now, and we had three to church! Yeah, it was awesome! We found a family too that shows potential, but we have only taught two of them that we have as investigators. One is way cool ,he is 17 and he plays football, so we get along pretty good. We hope to get this area rolling. This past weekend we had our Spanish temple tour, huge activity thing, that was way awesome, not very many people from Stockton went, but lots from East Sac, it was way cool. 5 of my old investigators were there, it was awesome to see them and talk to them again. They are all going to be baptized soon, I know it, they are so awesome. One of them I was so shocked to see there, I was so happy to see him there, the joy to see them there was so awesome! I love missionary work, the joy you feel is so insane, I love it, haha.
It is good to hear all is well and the football team is still winning, not BYU, but all things happen for a reason. I can't believe that it's almost Octobre, haha, goodness time is flying, haha. We are already on week three of this transfer, yeah time is flying. Well, keep praying for us to find people to teach and people to prepare for baptism, and that the Lord will help us to teach by the spirit. Missionary work is the best, I love it the best! Love you all!
Love Elder Jesse Grover





