Hey Family! Well, all is well, I am here in Stockton, and it is different. I do miss my last area so much, it was the best! But I hope I will get to go back up there sometime, I would love that. I loved being up there with Elder Lopez, it was the funnest transfer. It will be different here, the ward is so different, but I am sure I will adjust and love it here too. I will probably be here for like 3 transfers, probably until the end of the year, but we will see. The good thing is that we have a huge temple activity this week with all the Spanish wards, branches and groups this weekend, so I will get to see the members from Sacramento and stuff, so that will be nice. There is a family up here that I want to bring you to meet someday, they are the best! Del Norte was awesome, but Delta is good too. We have a very awesome invistigator I am super excited to work with, I know I am here for a reason, I couldn't stay in East Sac forever. Stockton is smaller than Sacramento, not as nice, but it has more of a non-city feel to it. But yeah, its pretty nice, lots of good people and lots of less actives we will have the oppurtunity to reactivate. Crazy that Brooke moved into the ward! Where are they living? Kinda weird, yeah, just a little, haha, but that's cool. Blanding 6th ward is the best, I love it. Good to hear all is going well with the sports and the kids, I brag about you all to everyone I can. That's what happens when your family is awesome like mine, haha. Well, I love you all so much, I hope all is going well. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help ya'. Have a good week. Love you all,
Love Elder Jesse Grover





