Hey, how is everything at home? The MTC is crazy! I have a little clock at the top of my computer with a count down - I feel so rushed! Haha. So, if this makes no sense, then you know why. My P Day is Wednesday, and we got to go to the temple today - it was awesome! My companion is the best! He is the better part of the companionship, haha. He is a convert to the church with a very strong testimony. He is from Alaska, and has a girlfriend. If she waits for him, I am invited to the wedding - most likely in Alaska. It would be cool just to be able to go to Alaska! It is just us two in the room, which is sweet! Elder Tripp went home; sad, but kind of a relief as he was becoming a burden on his companions and on the district. There are two other missionaries in our district, Elder Probst and Elder Fadely (our district leader). Elder DiPiero and I have three hermanas (Hermana Mason, Hermana Nicholas, Hermana Shradale) which are all very amazing sister missionaries, they all have the strongest testimonies. I know the Lord knew what He was doing when he put me with these wonderful servants of the Lord. This place is so spiritual, it is unreal! My teachers are amazingly spiritual, but also very knowledgeable with the Spanish Language. Hermano DeLa Cruz and Hermano Johnson have both been a huge help! Spanish is so hard, but I have learned more in a week than I did the three years of high school, so I can't complain. The food is way good; all the stories you hear about the food are true, it IS good, and the chocolate milk is even better! Haha. But guess what? I have actually lost weight so far, cool huh? Almost 8 pounds, I am kind of excited. We had missionaries leave our zone today; they were way cool! Everyone here is so nice. There is a kid from our zone who played football for Wasatch, and it turns out he played the AllState game against us. He wants me to come play at Snow with him when we get home, that would be cool, right? Haha. Everyone here is like, "oh, you played football, huh?" Is it that obvious? Well, I was glad to get your letters, you have no idea how much it means to get those - it is a huge lift - so keep sending them. You have no idea how much a letter brightens up a day, especially when you get so stressed out over learning Spanish, which I do a lot. It is so hard, and I wish it would just come, but I know through God I will learn it and be able to teach in it. We have to be able to pray, share our testimony, give talks and lessons, and contact people in Spanish - there is no slow-mo here, it is get it done, and get ready! So, I hope that when my 9 weeks are up, I will be ready. I love you guys so much, and am very thankful for your support and prayers, I can feel them and am very thankful for them. Read and pray and remember every member a missionary, there are lots of people in Blanding that can know the fullness of the truth. Tell everyone I love them. I miss the nieces and nephews so much! I can't wait for a letter from them. I brag about my family to everyone cuz you guys are all the greatest!
Love,
Elder Grover
P.S. Ask Jordan if he knew a Brandon Turner in his mission. He is a cleaner here, and we did service with him. He told me he served in Tulsa, and I was like, 'cool, my brother did too'. He said, ' you must be from Blanding, and your brother must be Jordan'. I was like, 'yup, sure was him'. He said that Jordan was a great missionary. I saw Elder Bradford and Elder Snow, so I saw everyone I planned on seeing - so it has been good.





