3/25/2011

MTC - March 16, 2011

Hello family, how are you all at home? I got the package, thanks a ton, I loved it! I was so pumped to get it! I love you all so much and miss you a ton. I am in the middle of doing laundry. It is so weird that I have already been here two weeks - it really doesn't seem that long! An address book would be nice because it is hard to write to people when I don't have their addresses. My companion and I are doing fantastic. All the classes are rough, but we get like 50 min of gym time a day, which is a relief when we are in the class room like 10 hours a day - no joke, haha. Definitely lots of sitting down. My Spanish is coming along with God's help, I know without His help I would not know any of it! The kid in the room next to me that I played in the AllState game against from Wasatch is a wrestler, and I had no idea! Two time state champion actually, crazy the people we meet huh? Haha. My teacher, Hermano Johnson, went to Fountain Valley High School . . . does that sound familiar? Haha. Like the coolest missionary in our zone flies out on Monday to Paraguay, Elder Bowers from Star Valley, Wyoming, a place called Grover or something - crazy again, huh? Thanks again for the package, I love you all a ton! If people write, I will try my best to write back, but we don't have a huge amount of time to do much.
Love,
Elder Grover