Hola!
Yes, I really enjoyed conference. Here in my new zone there was me and a brand new elder straight from the CCM, listening to conference in English. It was really cool, even though I missed a few of the talks. So I'm in a new zone called Tiquisate, Escuintla. It was part of the Mission Central, but now it is part of our mission, and we are here. It is a District (a lot different than a Stake). My new companion is from Mexico, his name is Elder Trujillo. I am very excited to be here and nervous at the same time. It is a special project of the mission, but like you said the mission is well set, and we are working hard every month. We are breaking records and trying hard to establish the Church and do God's will. So all the elders that I had been with for most of my mission all left for home last week, my trainer and Elder Black and several more. But life with roll on; I am so grateful to be here and a part of this work. I just hope the bishop has a good calling for me when I get home because I don't like to be out of work! the good Lord has blessed me by sending me to this zone, I am truly humbles to be here and to work in His great battle for what is right. You also asked me about President Maravilla, he is truly amazing! I have a lot of respect for him, what a great man of God. I have honestly never seen a man so full of love for Christ and his fellow men. But, like always, he has a lot to do, so not much commuication. You asked about my needs, well, I wore through this pair of shoes, they have holes now. I hope my clothes hold out, I think they will. But you know the normal need - jerkey! Thanks for everything, especially for your prayers, they are ever so needed. If you ever need anything from me, just write! God bless!
Con Amor, Elder Grover





