Wow! Jesse, I am so excited for you! Don't worry about the needles, I just about passed out when I got my tests too, ha ha. But, I better be the first to know where you are going (send an e-mail). But that is so awesome, I can't wait! Just remember the best preparation is Preach My Gospel and prayer, but don't worry, God will prepare you! This is the work of God, it is so special and I'm so grateful to be part of it and grateful you are too! Congrats! I'm doing great. This past week was really good, the family Jose Luis and Romelia did not get baptized because they had a grandson in Guatemala. So we just had their wedding and it turned out so neat, they are the cutest little old couple. I drank some bad water the other day and passed through and interesting weekend (some kind of bacteria stuff). But I am fine now. We are getting to have all the leaders called in our branch and district now. We are going to start two missionary packets too, their names are Mauricio and Miguel; really cool young men. So, a lot to do and I'm very happy the good Lord is helping me out a lot. Oh, tell Jade and Jens that they had better start Duty to God, the little booklet is powerful! I am going to start it too! Jade, good luck this week and good luck to all in everything you are up to. Thanks for everything and take care!
Con Amor, Elder Grover





