Good afternoon!
Go Broncos! Awesome that everything is winding down, I hope that everything goes great for everyone! So mom, remember how you asked abou the heat? Oh man, it is getting started here! You gotta love it:) So we are working hard here in Tiquisate mainly looking for the help to keep things going upward, but the good Lord sure has lifted us up. Last week we went with some investigators (my first time going with them), and the desafio was that they had to decide to get married. So the spirit guided us and the joven, or teenage boy, that always comes with us (his name is Limhi) ran and got a ring. It was the neatest thing; they are going to get married this week and baptized too. I know that this is God's work, not ours. We can't change His will, but we must be valiant in our callings to do His will. I love this work, I will ever be grateful for this time and the experiences especiales. Oh, mom and dad, sorry for all the times I was not obedient! I really am feeling the sadness it can bring. But also thanks for the example to know how to treat situations, I owe a lot to you. But I owe more to the Great Giver, it is so hard to imagine the extent of his mercy, it is perfect. I thank you all for everything and please take care!
Con Amor, Elder Grover





