9/04/2010

Guatemala - August 30, 2010

Wow, the Grover family is off and going into the fall and all the activityies that come with it. Sounds like there was no change from the busy summer to the begining of school, and it will just keep on going and going. But I'm very pleased to hear that everyone is very involved in something, the prophets have said that the latter-day saints have to be an example for the world in all that we do. I also like how there is a divers choice of activities; it seems like here the world revolves around soccer. :) But we are all great! Exited to work really hard and to make this month an amazing one. We have so much going on in the ward and stake, and I'm just trying to keep up :) I do have good health, thanks to the bishop and his food; but just not growing a whole lot:) But I'm happy; we found a brother the other day, he is a really cool man. He reminds me of you Dad, kind of a rough around the edges, but very in tune to the spirit. He has had his religion his whole life, but you can see that there is something he is looking for. He came to church on Sunday and really liked it even though he was sick. His name is Simon; his wife left him and all the kids; he has 4 girls and 1 boy. A really amazing man. I hope that we can work very hard and well with the spirit to help him understand and receive his testimony. Realmente, I am so grateful for the Gospel and for the great opportunity to share it. Thanks Mom and family for all that you do; Love y'all much!
con amor Elder Grover