Hey, it sounds great that everyone is good. I can't lie, I don't like bad news, but I do like to know what is going on, so keep me updated. But it sounds like all is good and everyone is heavily involved, that is really neat. I hope that the activities go very well for each of you. So my life has been great, I can't lie, the Lord has bless me abundantly. This week we had several meetings with the Elder Martino Area Presidency and wow, I have learned a lot and hope to keep putting this stuff into practice. As the pictures show, the family got baptized; what a neat experience! And the wedding, the part that was interesting was the dinner, we had elegant cow tongue dinner, it is a fancy food, and I actually like it a lot. The cake is always lots of fun. Now we need to dig deeper into the work and focus on the families. I love the work! Take good care of yourselves, okay! Love ya'll!
con mucho amor Elder Grover

