8/25/2010

Guatemala - August 23, 2010

Hey, how is the Grover family? Sounds like everyone is happy and working hard. Wow, a lot has happened! I'm still here in Mazatenango, and will be for another 6 weeks. I got a new companion, his name is Elder Samayoa from Guatemala City; his mom is from Hong Kong, so he looks like he is from the oriental. He is really cool; he was in my very first zone way back. So we should be able to do a lot here. We also got sister missionaryies in the ward, so there are four of us, which could be a little hard but I think everything should go good. The zone is doing great and having a great time, but we just need to settle in and focus now. I am truly humbled to be here and called as a missionary. It is something that I'm learning and trying to be better at every day. I did get some letters from Candice and Amber and you, that was really nice of you. I thank you for the photos; everyone looks so different, I wonder if I look different? I guess we will just see. Good luck to everyone in school and take good care. The Church is true, and I know that we are greatly blessed when we are obedient. With all my love, God bless.
con amor Elder Grover.