Hola Mom,
So the summer is going by fast, huh? That is OK, it always feels like summer here, :) but I'm used to it. The rain is a lot harder lately, you just don't have enough time to dry your shoes. But like I said, time here goes by so fast, sometimes things just sneak up on ya. We had a Baptism last week, she is so cool, her name is Hermana Sonia. She is a older lady, but was given a little baby, so now she is playing mom again. She loves the church, but I have honestly never heard a baby scream so loud in sacrament meeting; but it does not seem to bother Sonia at all! Her husband just ran off, and now she is trying to make life on her own. We really don't know what hard life means sometimes, but I have really learned that money and things is not happiness, the family and the Gospel is true happiness and mean everything. I really have a deep respect for this people and I love them. A lot is changing in the area and in the mission. We have 30 new missionaries - wow! All the areas are open now too, the works is going on and I'm happy and well, just a bit busy. So take care and I love ya'll tons. REMEMBER to read the Book of Mormon is so important :) just a reminder of love, take care.
con amor Elder Grover





