2/10/2010

Guatemala - February 8, 2009

Hola Familia,
Hey, how are things going? Sounds like you are getting a lot of snow, that is really good; that means good water in the summer, and believe me, water is a life source. It is hard to see people searching for it when there is none. But in every part of the world there are problems and strife. That is so good that the team did well in devisionals; and congrats to Jesse and Jade! Remember, this is the week to peak, leave it all out on the mat and don't look back! Good luck, I know you both will do great. So, how is the family? I hope everyone is well and happy. How is my older brother? I imagine he is busy. I know you all are in the hands of the Lord, and so I don't worry. I hope everyone is reading the book of Mormon and saying your prayers; we are in the last days, and this is when the little things turn in to big things. I know that this the work of God, spreading through the earth. I had a really spiritual week, I must say! We are going to have a baptism this week, Wednesday, I think. I just want you all to know that the Lord has all power unto the ministering of our spirits in the night, we just always have to be willing to do the will of the Lord. Hermana Blanca is a great example of this faith and willingness to do the will of the Father. She was a strong and firm believer in her faith, and would not change for anything. She has a the perfect desire to do the will of our Father. I know nothing is impossible in the hands of God, and I solemnly bear my witness of that, and say it in the name of Jesus Christ amen. I am really blessed, and am so happy to be here serving, there is no other place I would rather be than doing my best for this people and my Savior. Please remember that even though I am in the service of the Lord, I am always here to serve you as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Hey, I love you all and thanks for all your prayers and faith, may God be with each of you.
Con amor, Elder Grover