2/23/2010

Guatemala - February 22, 2010

Good morning family!
I'm good here, and it sounds like you all are good too. Happy Birthday Jesse! No, I can't see you at the age of 18 - you were just 16 when I left! Man, does the time go fast! So, tell me how your party goes and all, and winter Olympics that's awesome, and how is the school work coming? I need to go, so I will write about the area and our investigators next week. I'm fine; thanks for everything you all do for me. We had a conference two days ago with Elder Anderson; I know and testify that he is a special witness of Christ, it was so amazing! I don't feel like I can write it on the computer, so we will save it for a letter. Time is up, I love you all, may God keep you all now and forever!
con amor, Elder Grover