2/23/2010

Guatemala - February 15, 2010

So how are you all? It is good to hear that all went well this past week! Congrats Jesse on your fourth place! Don't take it hard Jade, there are ups and downs, and you have next year to push hard, right! So, a lot is happening here, just like this new Internet deal, my new mail address is jedidiah.grover@myldsmail.net and it is way different! Well, I'm out of time to be honest, but don't worry about the news that is coming in the letter - it is more of a exciting thing than anything else. We had an amazing Baptism last week! I will send a picture in my next letter. Her name is Blanca De Leon. It was really an amazing experience. I'm fine, no worries, and I hope and pray all is going great for all of you. May our God bless you and keep you all!
con amor, Elder Grover