12/12/2012

California - December 11, 2012


Dear Family

Yes, Elder Bayles is going home on Thursday actually. We had transfers, so good news and bad news....... which do ya' want first...... well, bad news first I guess.  I am leaving :( I am really sad, I had to say good-bye to the Phillips Family last night, they are the ones getting baptized on the 22nd. It was really sad, but I know they will still be getting baptized, and I will come back, but it was still pretty sad. I love this area and I am sad to leave. Good news, I am headed up by the mission home to be Zone Leader in Carmichael with Elder Austin who is also a Spanish missionary, so I will be able to practice with him. This will be my first time covering 2 wards, 1 of which is a young single adult, ward which will be exciting. So things are good, I am happy to be here working in this White Christmas season, it will be so much fun! I love Christmas here, it is the best.

Well, I hope you get feeling better. I hope that no sickness will plague the holiday season. Hope all is well, I love you all so much.

Love Elder Grover

Luke 2:10-11