To my Dear Family!!!!!!!
HHEELLLLOO!!!! How are you? I am doing good here in North Sacramento :) So you might remember me telling you about this double leg amputee named Trevor Phillips? Well, he is a part member family and he has taken the missionary lessons before, but never really wanted to get baptized. He liked the church enough to go with his wife. Well, this week as Elder George and and I were doing companionship study we get a call from him, and he was like, "Elders, I have good news for you....... I want to get baptized!!!!!!" Yeah, imagine how we felt. When we first met him, he told us he was not interested in being baptized, so we just did service for him, and the ward has just treated them so very good. He just woke up that morning and had an epiphany, or as we call them, a testification from the spirit, that he needed to be baptized and sealed to his family, so he called us. We freaked, as you can imagine. He is a super awesome investigator, and it was on a morning that I was a little upset because we got this sweet referral of this lady who referred herself through mormon.org, so we thought she would be pretty solid. We went and visited her and she told us she didn't want to meet with us, but that she would feel more comfortable with Sister missionaries. So, we could have continued to teach her, but we had some sisters teach her instead. It was a sacrifice, but God blessed us with our own miracle for helping his children to accept the gospel in the best way that they can. I love missionary work, it is such a wonderful experience, it is seriously the best!
It is good to hear that all back at home is going good and that all are happy. Know that I love you and I am also very happy to be here serving God in the Sacramento, California Mission. The work will go forth! There is a huge need, as we can see, with the push for missionaries to go out, Elders and Sisters. Apparently Bishops and Stake Presidents are booked with appointments - great sign, right? It is awesome.
Love Me, Elder Grover





